Tippymarie's Stuff

Just a page to post my thoughts, pictures of my creations, etc.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The day is getting better

Even though my nose is still running and my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton, things are looking up. Anthony called! Yay! He is doing okay. I wonder if he misses his mommy. He said Cass told him to call because I am "sitting alone with her yarn." Wonder where she got that idea. Brat. She is okay too. She has been a college student for one whole week now.

The mail lady brought me three ebay packages and the UPS man brought me another one. Wow. I got some MORE YARN, Iris Schrier's Modular Knits book (that's gonna keep me busy for a while - AWESOME), some sheets for Cass, and a textbook. So that was fun. I will probably spend the rest of the afternoon blowing my nose while I play with my yarn and new book. What a way to spend the afternoon! Fun, except for the nose part. Ick.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i tried to call anthony yesterday at grandmas, but she said he was at brandons and gave me his number, but no one answered. i guess he's still working with brandon at the pizza place, and grandma is getting tired of his attitude. jenns getting married march 5th, april had he baby, named her adision (?) and yeah, thats about it. if you want brandons number to try and get hold on the boy, i'll give it to you, and grandma said not to be surprised if anthony and dad both decide not to come to my wedding. usual stuff. i g2g pack my stuff, jacks mom said i can stay over there since i can't eat in the cub.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home