Tippymarie's Stuff

Just a page to post my thoughts, pictures of my creations, etc.

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Boss is packing up








Here are some pictures of the kitty. She is a monster.

Well, she has three more days before retirement. She is in her office now packing up boxes. The ladies down the hall are packing up all their stuff too, as they are moving out of the building. After everyone leaves, I will be the only one on this floor for a week. Rats. I don't like that. Anyway, I am playing with the blog, so here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    evil cat, good for nothing hair ball, she's mad at you again you know

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Tippymarie said…

    Hey! Don't you call da boss names!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i always call her names! you should hear what she calls you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home